Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to market your writing skill?

Yes, I know you can write because you have shown me. But to how many people you can take your work personally? Internet is too vast to measure-right?

Here are some ways to increase readership online:
* Participate in a few popular revenue sharing sites. You also earn money. The following sites have great readership. I use both regularly. Persist with them and you will be benefited.
senserely.com/referral/7777777d
bloggerparty.com/referral/626d3549
*Participate in bloggers related forums. Don't just read and exit. Reply to topics, start a new discussion are sure ways to show your knowledge.
*Facebook is an extremely potential platform to market your services. Spend 30 minutes a day in Facebook and explore all the avenues to build your network.
* Start your own blog. Tell about your skills and services. Show cause your published work. This area is under utilized by several freelance writers who write extremely good.


2 comments:

  1. Hi..were u there in the meet? sorry not able to identify with the name as i met many people..or were u the one sitting next to me..in that case i spoke to u alot..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was there but no, I was not sitting next to you. I introduced myself as Rangan (my real name) but known to the Internet Malathy Badri and I maintain 18 blogs.

    Does that ring any bell?

    Cheers Deepa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.