Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where to find freelance writing opportunities?

If you ask me Where to find freelance writing opportunities, I would say you go to online marketplaces like elance.com and getafreelancer.com

Sure, there are more to the list but I believe you should be to find if you are serious about working from home as a freelance writer. Freelance writers should develop a passion for research information as that will be their primary skill and in fact, writing skill comes only next.

As a freelance article writer or a freelance blogger, you will receive writing work that is not at all your favorite niche. Still, you must accept such work, do your research on the topic and complete the writing.

I have guided you to some extant about finding freelance writing work but you must take over from there.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.