Friday, February 22, 2013

Content writer hired who can write for students and schools.

I saw someone shared a an article on my Google+ profile. The article led me to Schools24Hours.com, the world’s only educational magazine which brings students, parents, teachers, principals and schools together to share their best practices.


I would have added 'advertisers' too if I were the owner of the site. (smile)

Schools24Hours.com is promoted by Tejasvi Edutech and Media Company and guided by professionals with rich experience in education and technology.


The site is rich in content. I foresee a bright future for the site.


The site owners urgently require content writer who can write articles and news stories for students and schools. Yes, it is a work from home opportunity. They assure best compensation-whatever it is meant.

If interested, you can send your article to hr@Schools24Hours.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.