Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are there any writers out there who want work?

I was trying to increase my Squidoo lens on "Earn by Blogging" when I stumbled on to another lens on freelance writing opportunities for:
* Article writers
* Copywriters
* Blog post developers
* Ghost writers

In that lens, I learnt about a new web site that hires freelance writers hailing from U.K, U.S. and Australia. Oh, I would Canada too as these countries have people whose mother tongue is English.

The site is owned and maintained by Julie Ann. If you think you have the necessary credentials as a freelance writer, please visit http://www.exquisitewriting.com/ and email Julie Ann for more details.

The lens author wrote that she is a fantastic person to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.