Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How to earn $240 per month from DP forum.

I joined Digital Point Forum in 2006. I owe all my current Internet knowledge to this forum where at any given time, more than 20,000 members and non-members will be reading the various topics, There is so much of information there that you will find it difficult to come out of the forum.

DP forum as it is shortly known is also the biggest online marketplace for freelancers of every kind.

Jobs for freelancers in DP forum:

Article writing

Social bookmarking

Forum posting

Press release distribution

Link building

Article distribution

Blogging

Programming

Logo and banners designing

Link selling

Ad space selling

Clerical jobs

Ad posting

And many more…

Let me now take you to Content Forum (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76) where you can sit all day long and apply to articles demand or just offer your freelance article writing service and wait for orders to pour.

Don’t underestimate the potentiality of the forum. There are jobs for everyone.

See an example post here in content forum:

Article writer for long term

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1885748

I need article writer for longterm. You must be good in English and have some experience with article writing.

* Articles must pass with copyscape.

* I will provide Keyword and more info that i need in articles.

* All articles should be around 500 words.

* I Will give 4 articles at one time around 2$ price each article. when u finish i will give other 4.

That makes it $8 per day which is $240 per month. Of course, you can earn that much provided you are willing to work all 30 days in a month.

Here is another post:

Article Rewriter Needed ..

(http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1886287)

I will be giving 8 articles , i want each article rewrite twice .Means total 16 articles .I will be giving you 20 $ for 16 articles. You have to rewrite paragraph wise. Articles will related to pharmacy technician, ultrasound technician .I need articles within 2 days from now. So reply fast and will be waiting.

For those who are interested in doing some clerical work like copy and paste jobs, here is an announcement:

Help posting classifieds: 10 cents per post.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1885951

Looking for someone to help me populate my classified site with current ads from other sites. Willing to pay 10c per non-duplicate post. PM me if interested. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hi!! the the Online Web Programming Jobs information on your blog really helped me for earning money!! thanks once again..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.