Friday, August 14, 2009

How to earn money by writing movie reviews?


I’m always willing to put time into anything whether there’s some kind of financial incentive associated with it or not.

I know of an income opportunity where by you can earn money by writing movie reviews. Ah, many of you might jump at this opportunity because many of you just love watching movies and more so when someone asks you to give your open criticism.


But, you should not exercise your full freedom when writing reviews. A more friendly approach is essential when writing movie reviews.


Squidoo created a nice platform called SquidFlix where you and I can submit our movie review through a simple form. Once you do that , the Squidoo system automatically creates a Lens page for your particular review.


For more details on how you can make money by writing movie reviews in Squidoo, please email me. My email is in my profile.


Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.