Sunday, July 5, 2009

Earn $100 per hour writing articles.


"Earn $100 per hour writing articles? You must be kidding"-was my reply to a mentor of mine who caught at Google Talk last night.

He said he was serious. I know that as a freelance writer, he earns good money per month and he is considering roping in his daughter too into freelance article writing.

The demand for web content is growing and it is a recession proof industry. As a freelance blogger, I am earning a decent sum every month but $100 per hour? Oh, I would be happy if I can $100 per day consistently and I can squeeze this extra one hour by getting up an hour early!

Make money writing web content; stop procrastinating and take action now.

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.