Sunday, June 7, 2009

Become a writer with Suite101.


When I wanted to start a blog on freelance writing and informed a few of my online contacts for some help, I was overwhelmed by the response.

It was tough accepting all the help but I am using their information a little at a time in this blog.

From the several pages of data, I learnt that the word 'freelance' was first coined by
Sir Walter Scott. Don't you recognize his name? He was a famous poet and used to write historical novels.

Now, getting to the point becoming a freelance writer and earn money by joining Suite 101, the web's leading online writers' network, are you interested to join them?

It is for those of you who
enjoy the freedom to write what you wan and also generate revenue.

They have already a database of over 2000 freelance writers. It will greatly help you to interact with and build your writing skill.

Famous Quote:
"Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it; write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it."

Image courtesy: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.