Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How to offer your writing services offline.

get paid to write
Don't assume that every business out there in the world have an online presence. I would guess only about 30% of businesses n the world use Internet to increase sales, attract international visitors and create brand awareness.. The rest 70% is totally oblivious to what is happening in the online world and how much they are missing on the sales by not tapping the Internet market at all.


You can provide articles to offline business owners who already have websites but don't know how to market them. You can motivate them to build a web site for their business and offer to write content for their site. If they want, you can just write articles to Ezine Articles while providing their URL at the bottom, and you can charge $10 for every Ezine Article.

Offer to compose highly creative tweets for existing webmasters.
Write short and sweet ad copies and charge $5 per ad written.

There are so many ways a freelance writer can offline and online. If you have plenty knowledge on the topic of online SEO, then, you can actually make quite a lot of money online offering these services to local offline
businesses.