Friday, February 25, 2011

Makeuseof.com hires freelance writers.



While scouring the web for the content for two of my blogs, I stumbled upon the best website I have ever seen in my 11 years of Internet experience.

By 'the best site', I mean by the value of the content and not on flashy appearance and gimmicks.

Go to http://www.makeuseof.com/ and spend just a minute or two there and you will realize what are you looking at. You will definitely subscribe to its feed.

Do you think you have in you the quality to match their team of content providers?
You could earn very good money if you are approved. 'Make of use' of is inviting freelance writers, article writers and content providers for its web applications.

If you surf a lot, are familiar with social bookmarking and RSS technology, go to
http://www.makeuseof.com/write-for-make-use-of/ and apply to join its team of freelancers.

Freelance writing opportunities are again on the upswing. Grab the chances that knock on your doors and start making money online, working from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.