Tuesday, August 3, 2010

VWorker-another freelancers marketplace.

I did not expect a comment from the owner of another online marketplace for freelancers for my previous post titled, "People per hour..."

Since the comment was long, I am reproducing it here. I am sure you will be benefited as a freelancer. Please share this blog post with your friends.

"RACNicole has left a new comment on your post "People per hour-a freelancers marketplace.":

Hi, this is Nicole Miller from vWorker.com (formerly known as Rentacoder.com). Like PeoplePerHour, vWorker provides access to a wide variety of jobs, but the services available at PeoplePerHour could limit success. Consider the following:

1. PeoplePerHour charges its workers a 20% fee + 1.9%-3.5% for payment method. vWorker charges a maximum of 6.5%-15%. In addition, PeoplePerHour limits workers to 10 bids/month unless they pay a monthly fee of £7.95 (for 40 bids) or £14.95 (for 80 bids). vWorker on the other hand, does not have any subscription fees or any other types of hidden fees. Our project fees are as low as 6% and we guarantee all types of unlimited work.

2. At PeoplePerHour, the worker is responsible for making sure an employer's escrow account is pre-funded, which can result in not getting paid for work. But vWorker guarantees payment with no qualifications.

3. At PeoplePerHour, an employer can unfairly delay arbitration (and tie up funds) for up to 30 days (15 days due + 15 day grace period). Yet on vWorker you can start an arbitration immediately.

In addition, PeoplePerHour doesn't publish its arbitration details. At vWorker, we offer arbitration on all projects free of charge and we test your deliverables to make sure they meet requirements. Even more, we show the public how our arbitrators make their decisions.

If you have any questions about this or anything else, feel free to call in to talk to a facilitator 7 days a week, or send email throught the site's feedback form."

This is exact URL for VWorker: http://www.vworker.com/

2 comments:

  1. Goodday, I am a freelance writer and I do majorly academic writing but I am planning to start doing content writing

    Your blog has been of immense help to me and I will like to get your email to just ask you a few questions as I cannot locate it.

    My name is Matthew and you can send me a mail at bizziemattie@gmail.com.

    Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mathew,
    Nice to know you. You can email me at malathybadri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.