Friday, February 26, 2010

I am looking for writers.

Well, not exactly I but I read an advertisement in an online market place (mind you, it is a buzzing market place online) that read, “ I am looking for writers; I pay $3.50 per article of 300 words”.

Well, which freelance writer who is already on to such working from home jobs would not explore the advertisement further?

The advantages of making money as a freelance writer:

*Work from home
*Work just two hours a day
*Schedule your workings as per your mood and convenience
*Teach others and help them earn money by writing

This advertiser is looking for article writers who can write on hotels and travel industry.

Join this online market place for freelancer to grab lucrative writing jobs.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.