Wednesday, October 14, 2009

List of get paid to write websites?

Are there several websites that pay you to write?

If so, can one find a list of websites that pay you for writing like blog posts, articles, news stories, poems, sales pages and even resumes?

Yes dear, there is a list. And I have taken great effort to search and compile this rather big list. In my get paid to write websites list, there are about 75 different sites that engage the services of freelance writers, pro blogger, article writers, copywriters and more.

I sell this list of get paid to write sites for just $2. Don't you think it is worth my sincere effort?

Contact me if you want this list. My email is malathybadri @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It will be published after my approval.